Wow, what a holiday!
If you have never been to Vegas I strongly recommend that you do.
Here is what I did in Vegas:
- Friday – Arrive and sleep
- Saturday – Explore The Strip
- Sunday – Explore The Strip again and Penn and Teller
- Monday – Chill by the pool, shoot some guns and go for a girls night out at Coyote Ugly
- Tuesday – Helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon and dinner and Hard Rock Cafe
- Wednesday – Fremont Street bar crawl
- Thursday – Bellagio buffet, Blink 182 and beer pong
- Friday – Hooters, the mob museum and the neon boneyard
- Saturday – Shopping, the Vegas sign, Hash House a go go and Tournament of Kings
- Sunday – Home time 😦
So it was a busy holiday!
There were seven of us going, however me and my boyfriend flew out on the Friday and our other friends arrived on Saturday. Out of the seven of us three of us had never been to Vegas before, I was one of them and I was in for a treat!
We were staying at the Wild Wild West Days Inn hotel. It wasn’t glamorous, but we weren’t planning on spending a lot of time in our room so there was no real point in spending a lot of money. It is behind New York-New York so it isn’t that far from The Strip anyway.
It isn’t a particularly nice part of Vegas (although we did go to worse parts) and taxi drivers kept reminding us and one night I did get woken up because a prostitute was arguing with her client because he had hit her head…it was an interesting conversation!
Still the gambling was cheap and there was a Denny’s which were were given free breakfast tokens for, so it made the breakfasts a little less foul knowing that we weren’t paying for them!
I’ll leave you with some pictures of our beautiful hotel and you can read about my other adventures soon!